[Salix-main] trouble with 64bit repo?

George Vlahavas
I don't know what happened, but there probably was some huge problem
with the 64bit repository at some point. I have received several PMs
in the forum and there is also this thread about it:
http://www.salixos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4338

I think it is fixed now, but it seems that the 64bit repository
PACKAGES.TXT included only 32bit packages for some time. Anyone knows
how that happened? I haven't touched the repositories for a few days
now and I'm away from any 64bit PC, so I haven't experienced it
myself.

We should really find out what happened, so we can avoid it happening
again. This would be disastrous to a 64bit system.

Re: [Salix-main] trouble with 64bit repo?

Cyrille Pontvieux
http://www.salixos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=28357#p28357

---
Cyrille Pontvieux - JRD