Quantcast

[Salix-main] spi 0.5

Last night I uploaded spi 0.5 to the 14.1 repos. Apart from small things,
there are two new features which I think I should mention.

1. If you use --show on a SlackBuild, it also downloads and displays the
respective README file (if one exists).

2. When you're searching for something with a "lib-" or "lib" prefix or a
"-lib" or "lib" suffix, the "lib" part is stripped and the search is done
on the remaining string. For example, searching for "libstfl" will show
results for just "stfl", which is the actual name of this particular
SlackBuild. So searching for "libfoo", "lib-foo", "foolib" or "foo-lib" is
now exactly the same as searching for just "foo".

Re: [Salix-main] spi 0.5

Tim Beech
Those sound like two excellent refinements!