Quantcast

[Salix-main] some thinks i missing

michael k.
Hello

i am new on Salix OS- I have installed: Salix 14.1 whit MATE. But, some
thinks i miss: OTR at Pidgin - i don't found the "PlugIn" (OTR *.so
file?) OTR is not available at Pidgin. How i can get OTR for Pidgin?

Anybody know's a nice Clipbord (at Systray) for MATE?

Nice Weekend @all

Michael

Re: [Salix-main] some thinks i missing

Ingemar Karlsson
Hi

Open sourcery and search for pidgin, there you find pidgin-otr. Or use "sudo spi -i pidgin-otr"

parcellite is a lightweight clipboard manager that may work for you.
regards.
Ingemar Karlsson
[hidden email]
http://www.ingk.se
Den 2015-10-24 kl. 15:05, skrev michael k. :
Hello

i am new on Salix OS- I have installed: Salix 14.1 whit MATE. But, some
thinks i miss: OTR at Pidgin - i don't found the "PlugIn" (OTR *.so
file?) OTR is not available at Pidgin. How i can get OTR for Pidgin?

Anybody know's a nice Clipbord (at Systray) for MATE?

Nice Weekend @all

Michael

Re: [Salix-main] some thinks i missing

michael k.
Hello Ingmar,

Am 24.10.2015 um 15:36 schrieb Ingemar Karlsson:
> Open sourcery and search for pidgin, there you find pidgin-otr. Or
> use "sudo spi -i pidgin-otr"
Thanks, i found:

http://pkgs.org/slackware-14.1/slackonly-x86_64/pidgin-otr-4.0.1-x86_64-1_slack.txz/download/

> parcellite