[Salix-main] slapt-src apache-ant problem

[Salix-main] slapt-src apache-ant problem

Dimitris Tzemos
Today trying to test the script which installs publican for slackware 14.0
i found that
slapt-src -y -i apache-ant
returns "Unable to find all specified slackbuilds."
Changing /etc/slapt-get/slapt-srcrc
#SOURCE=http://salix.enialis.net/slkbuild/14.0/

#SOURCE=http://salix.enialis.net/sbo/14.0/

SOURCE=http://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.0/

it is working, no error.
Is this a problem which needs fix or i miss something.
If so, forget this message.

Re: [Salix-main] slapt-src apache-ant problem

Cyrille Pontvieux-2

Hum I don't know, I don't use 14.0 yet.

I look for it in our SLACKBUILDS repo.

Ok there is no "apache-ant" in our sbo repo. I don't know why…

Le 2013-01-18 21:21, Dimitris Tzemos a écrit :

Today trying to test the script which installs publican for slackware 14.0
i found that
slapt-src -y -i apache-ant
returns "Unable to find all specified slackbuilds."
Changing /etc/slapt-get/slapt-srcrc
#SOURCE=http://salix.enialis.net/slkbuild/14.0/

#SOURCE=http://salix.enialis.net/sbo/14.0/

SOURCE=http://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.0/

it is working, no error.
Is this a problem which needs fix or i miss something.
If so, forget this message.

Re: [Salix-main] slapt-src apache-ant problem

Dimitris Tzemos

We have an apache-ant package on slapt-get repo.

So i will change publican installation script to get apache-ant from slapt-get

OK

Στις Παρ 18 Ιαν 2013 23:46:43 Cyrille Pontvieux έγραψε:

Hum I don't know, I don't use 14.0 yet.

I look for it in our SLACKBUILDS repo.

Ok there is no "apache-ant" in our sbo repo. I don't know why…

Le 2013-01-18 21:21, Dimitris Tzemos a écrit :

Today trying to test the script which installs publican for slackware 14.0
i found that
slapt-src -y -i apache-ant
returns "Unable to find all specified slackbuilds."
Changing /etc/slapt-get/slapt-srcrc
#SOURCE=http://salix.enialis.net/slkbuild/14.0/

#SOURCE=http://salix.enialis.net/sbo/14.0/

SOURCE=http://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.0/

it is working, no error.
Is this a problem which needs fix or i miss something.
If so, forget this message.

Re: [Salix-main] slapt-src apache-ant problem

Frédéric Galusik
2013/1/18 Cyrille Pontvieux <[hidden email]>:
> Hum I don't know, I don't use 14.0 yet.
>
> I look for it in our SLACKBUILDS repo.
>
> Ok there is no "apache-ant" in our sbo repo. I don't know why…
Remember that "our" SBo repo has been frozen just before the Xfce release.
So, we don't have access to new slackbuilds anymore.

--fredg
--
Google+: https://plus.google.com/108565419331171281999
GPG ID: 2E31334B

Re: [Salix-main] slapt-src apache-ant problem

chris
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:26:12 +0100
Frédéric Galusik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2013/1/18 Cyrille Pontvieux <[hidden email]>:
> > Hum I don't know, I don't use 14.0 yet.
> >
> > I look for it in our SLACKBUILDS repo.
> >
> > Ok there is no "apache-ant" in our sbo repo. I don't know why…
> Remember that "our" SBo repo has been frozen just before the Xfce
> release. So, we don't have access to new slackbuilds anymore.
>
> --fredg

I found my gpodder3.Slackbuild there and it was uploaded on 10-JAN-13.
timcowchip

Re: [Salix-main] slapt-src apache-ant problem

Dimitris Tzemos
OK. Thanks

Στις Σαβ 19 Ιαν 2013 09:26:12 Frédéric Galusik έγραψε: