Quantcast

[Salix-main] salixlive-xfce-14.1 beta1

Dimitris Tzemos
Hi,
salixlive-xfce-14.1 beta1 isos are ready.

You can download isos from sourceforge servers.
I will write the announcement when i have time.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.1/salixlive-xfce-14.1-64-beta1.iso/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.1/salixlive-xfce-14.1-32-beta1.iso/download

Re: [Salix-main] salixlive-xfce-14.1 beta1

George Vlahavas
Will you please fix the naming of the isos? We already talked about this
lots of times.

What is the version number in this case? The naming of the iso cannot
possibly be:

salixlive-$edition-$version-$arch-$restofversion.iso

you can't just split the version like that. The 32bit isos should be
named:

salixlive-$edition-$version.iso

and the 64bit isos should be named:

salixlive64-$edition-$version.iso

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014, Dimitris Tzemos wrote:

> Hi,
> salixlive-xfce-14.1 beta1 isos are ready.
>
> You can download isos from sourceforge servers.
> I will write the announcement when i have time.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.1/salixlive-xfce-14.1-64-beta1.iso/download
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.1/salixlive-xfce-14.1-32-beta1.iso/download

Re: [Salix-main] salixlive-xfce-14.1 beta1

Dimitris Tzemos-2
Done.