[Salix-main] salix public mirror

Peter Dave Hello
Hello all,

I am the admin of http://forum.cse.yzu.edu.tw/linux/, and I just setup a public mirror of salix with bith ftp & http protocol, hope you can add it on the mirror list, don't know if sending email here is correct, because there is no response on the irc channel, so I just send this mail.

Regards,
Peter

Re: [Salix-main] salix public mirror

George Vlahavas
Hi Peter,

thank you very much! Your mirror should be available by now to all salix
users when they run the reposetup tool.

For everyone else, this new mirror is located in Taiwan.