Quantcast

[Salix-main] salix-live-installer

Genghis Khan
Hallo,

I was wondering if some of you think that using manjaro-live-installer
as a new installer GUI for Salix OS would be a good idea.

Repository at: http://git.manjaro.org/core/live-installer
Demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDPanCKf5Y

Here is an announcement made on Friday, December 13th 2013.

## Depreciated

live-installer is now depreciated. Please translate Thus.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/manjaro-live-installer/announcement/40284/

Related resources:
http://manjaro.org/2013/03/04/live-installer-video-preview/
https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/manjarolinux/
https://www.transifex.com/organization/manjarolinux/

--
Defending the constitution is expensive!
Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund

Re: [Salix-main] salix-live-installer

Cyrille Pontvieux
Hi !

I'm already working on a Live Installer which is pretty ready. Translations
are missing and some adjustements for bootloader selection.
I don't think we will switch to manjaro installer, but I could take a look at
it and maybe borrow some good ideas or code.

Our installer : https://github.com/Salix-OS/salix-live-installer/tree/0.4dev

JRD/Cyrille

Le 2014-01-13 2:52, Genghis Khan a écrit :

> Hallo,
>
> I was wondering if some of you think that using manjaro-live-installer
> as a new installer GUI for Salix OS would be a good idea.
>
> Repository at: http://git.manjaro.org/core/live-installer
> Demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDPanCKf5Y
>

> Here is an announcement made on Friday, December 13th 2013.
>
> ## Depreciated
>
> live-installer is now depreciated. Please translate Thus.
>
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/manjaro-live-installer/announcement/40284/
>

> Related resources:
> http://manjaro.org/2013/03/04/live-installer-video-preview/
> https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/manjarolinux/
> https://www.transifex.com/organization/manjarolinux/
>
> --
> Defending the constitution is expensive!
> Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund
> http://lavabit.com/ <[hidden email]>

Re: [Salix-main] salix-live-installer

Genghis Khan
This would be good too.

My wish is to imitate the GUI, which is well made besides the part
where size of icons of brands is not the same, as seen in the
demonstration video below.