[Salix-main] problem in sourcegery

Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras
i think there is some kinda problem with sourcegery . I cuz I can't
download the packages and to compile them :(
--
Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras
xmpp/jabber [hidden email]

Re: [Salix-main] problem in sourcegery

George Vlahavas
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014, Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras wrote:

> i think there is some kinda problem with sourcegery . I cuz I can't
> download the packages and to compile them :(

You're going to have to try harder than that if you want to receive any
attention.