[Salix-main] people.salixos.org

George Vlahavas
If you're trying to upload anything to your account at people.salixos.org
and you're using the simplynux.net address to do so, you'll find out that
it doesn't work anymore. Akuna is taking down the server and the simplynux
domain is not bound to that server anymore. You can connect to
people.salixos.org instead of simplynux and it will work though.

Sometime next week, the people.salixos.org site will be moved to a new
server. There will probably be a downtime of a few hours until I move
everything to the new server and the dns is updated. I'll let you know
when that happens.