Quantcast

[Salix-main] people.salixos.org

George Vlahavas
Hi!

I'm in the process of moving all content from people.salixos.org to a new
server. Only thing that remains is Akuna points the subdomain to the new
server and for DNS to propagate.

There shouldn't be any disruptions in the way you connect to the server or
with anything else. The only issue could be that if you upload something
right before the DNS changes, it might not make it to the new server and
you'll have to reupload it.

I'll report back when the transfer is complete.

Cheers!

George

Re: [Salix-main] people.salixos.org

George Vlahavas
The transfer should be complete by now. people.salixos.org should now
point to IP 37.59.61.63.

There shouldn't be any problems by please report back if you find any.