Quantcast

[Salix-main] gtkiconrefresh

George Vlahavas
Did anyone ever need to use gtkiconrefresh since 14.0? I know we have had
some trouble with missing icons in the past, but I think that after I
patched spkg (a long time ago) to update the icon caches this has become
useless, so I'm thinking of removing it.

Re: [Salix-main] gtkiconrefresh

Dimitris Tzemos-2
gapan,
just a thought. It is good to have it for slackware users want to use
it when have trouble with missing icons?
In this way salix will offer a tool for slackware users who use
installpkg for installing packages.

On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:18:13 +0200 (EET)
George Vlahavas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did anyone ever need to use gtkiconrefresh since 14.0? I know we have
> had some trouble with missing icons in the past, but I think that
> after I patched spkg (a long time ago) to update the icon caches this
> has become useless, so I'm thinking of removing it.

Re: [Salix-main] gtkiconrefresh

Genghis Khan
I have never used gtkiconrefresh.
I am for removing gtkiconrefresh.

We may still have it in repository.

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:34:40 +0200
Dimitris Tzemos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> gapan,
> just a thought. It is good to have it for slackware users want to use
> it when have trouble with missing icons?
> In this way salix will offer a tool for slackware users who use
> installpkg for installing packages.
>

> On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:18:13 +0200 (EET)
> George Vlahavas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Did anyone ever need to use gtkiconrefresh since 14.0? I know we
> > have had some trouble with missing icons in the past, but I think
> > that after I patched spkg (a long time ago) to update the icon
> > caches this has become useless, so I'm thinking of removing it.

Defending the constitution is expensive!
Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund
http://lavabit.com/ <[hidden email]>