[Salix-main] ebook files for the startup guide

[Salix-main] ebook files for the startup guide

I have just made some improvements in the way the startup guide files are
generated and now we also have epub and mobi files that can be used with
ebook readers. You can find the links in the guide page:

http://salixos.org/guide.html

Re: [Salix-main] ebook files for the startup guide

tsuren Tsuchiya
very nice!

tsuren