[Salix-main] depfinder and python 3

I have added support for detecting python 3 dependencies in depfinder. Up
till now, depfinder could only detect python 2 dependencies. The new
command line switch to detect python 3 dependencies is -3. So you can run
depfinder with a line like this:

$ depfinder -p3 package.txz

Note that python 2/3 dependency detection is mutually exclusive. It can
find only python 2 or python 3 dependencies, not both. I don't think I've
ever come across a package that needs both python 2 and 3, so that should
be OK. If such a weird case exists, then the packager would need to do
some manual work to merge the two lists.

You'll find testing packages here:
http://pnboy.pinguix.com/gapan/salix/depfinder/