[Salix-main] Ukranian translation for the installer

[Salix-main] Ukranian translation for the installer

George Vlahavas
After checking out the translations from transifex, I noticed there was an
error with one of the translated strings for Ukranian.

The original string is: "A Salix package directory was found on device
$DRIVE_FOUND."

and the translated string in Ukranian was: "Теки пакунків Salix знайдено
на пристрої"

The $DRIVE_FOUND variable was missing from the string. After seeing that
there was a similar string "A Salix disc was found in device
$DRIVE_FOUND." which was translated as "Знайдено диск Salix знайдено в
пристрої $DRIVE_FOUND.", I edited it to: "Теки пакунків Salix знайдено на
пристрої $DRIVE_FOUND."

I think that's OK, but in case it isn't, please correct it.
YUP

Re: [Salix-main] Ukranian translation for the installer

YUP
Hello,
Thanks, it was my misprint. Your edition is correct.

Yarema