[Salix-main] Translations for liloconfig needed

[Salix-main] Translations for liloconfig needed

we are in the process of making more of our system tools translatable in
different languages. The first one to receive the treatment is liloconfig.
Thanks to the translations already found in the slint project
(http://slint.fr), most of the strings are already translated in several
languages. But, since there are some differences between the strings slint
uses and the ones we have, there are 5 strings remaining to be translated
for each language.

You can help with translating the remaining strings, by visiting the
respective resource in transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/gapan/salix/liloconfig/

Thank you in advance for your contributions!