[Salix-main] Translations at transifex

George Vlahavas
It has come to my attention that at least for the latest translations I
requested for gtkman, registered users at transifex needed to also request
to join the respective translation team before they could start
translating. And requests had to be manually accepted each time, which
would take time and be a nuisanse for everyone.

This behaviour probably changed by transifex at some point and we didn't
realize. I have now set all salix projects listed in this page to
automatically accept new translators:
http://salixos.org/translate.html

So if you tried to translate something and found you couldn't, now you
probably can. ;)

If there are any more problems please notify me.

Thanks again!