[Salix-main] Source code repository of Salix OS defaults

[Salix-main] Source code repository of Salix OS defaults

Genghis Khan
Hello,

Where is the repository where special configurations
and defaults of Salix OS is at?

For years I wanted to submit patches and suggestions
for default configurations of Salix OS.

For instance, I suggest to use the followings in Xfce:
Xfwm: Default (sic)
GTK+2: Adwaita (until Xfce themes are ported to GTK+3)
GTK+3: Adwaita (until Xfce themes are ported to GTK+3)
Cursor: Hackneyed (a complete set)

http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=165283
https://github.com/Enthymem/hackneyed-x11-cursors

Regards,