[Salix-main] Something wrong with the 38.6.1esr-i686-1gv?

[Salix-main] Something wrong with the 38.6.1esr-i686-1gv?

Per Backman

I updated to this from
http://ftp.nluug.nl/os/Linux/distr/salix/i486/14.1/

and now I get bash: /usr/bin/firefox: cannot execute binary file

Yes, I did try to update more than once, deleting cached files in
between.

Per B.

--

http://www.tufftuff.net