Quantcast

[Salix-main] Salix mirror

Karol Chmurzyński
Hi there fellowship of salix. I have just installed this wonderful system and i would like to have a official mirror on my mirror.chmuri.net/salix site i am in about a year official mirror of arch linux or arm arch linux in global first five of mirrors:) Sites are on address https://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status/

I have setup rsync for a one hour.

Pozdrawiam Karol Chmurzyński

Re: [Salix-main] Salix mirror

George Vlahavas
Thank you very much Karol!

For anyone that doesn't know the mirror is available from
http://mirror.chmuri.net/salix/

and is located in Poland.

The mirror should be available for anyone that runs reposetup now. So
any Polish users can use it.