[Salix-main] Salix Xfce 14.2RC1

George Vlahavas
Hi all!

I have just uploaded isos for Salix Xfce 14.2RC1.

You can find the isos here:

32-bit:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.2/salix-xfce-14.2RC1.iso/download

64-bit iso:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.2/salix64-xfce-14.2RC1.iso/download

and the respective torrents:
http://people.salixos.org/gapan/iso/

Ideally all bugs are fixed and we could just rename this to final in 10
days or so... But please test to see if we missed something.

I will write a longer announcement with more details in the forums later.