Quantcast

[Salix-main] Salix Xfce 14.2 screenshots wanted

[Salix-main] Salix Xfce 14.2 screenshots wanted

can someone take some screenshots from a new 14.2 installation and upload
them? They should be in the same spirit as the ones we already have in our
screenshots page for 14.1:
http://salixos.org/screenshots.html

The resolution should be minimum 1024x768 I think. 10-12 screenshots
should be OK, showing different aspects of the installed system.

The latest RC isos look OK, so we'll probably have a new release sometime
in the next few days. At this moment I'm away from home and my PCs, so I
can't make my own...

Thanks!

Re: [Salix-main] Salix Xfce 14.2 screenshots wanted

George Vlahavas
Perfect! Thank you Rich!