[Salix-main] Salix Xfce 14.1 release!

George Vlahavas
Hi!

Finally we are ready to release 14.1! The final release is the same as the
RC2 release, so if you already have that, you can just rename the iso. I
have already changed our downloads page to reflect the new release:
http://salixos.org/download.html
and torrents are already seeding. So, feel free to download!

I'm writing the final announcement now and as soon as that is ready, I'll
post it in the forums.

Thanks everyone for all the testing!