[Salix-main] Salix Openbox 14.1

we're finally releasing Salix Openbox 14.1. This is just a renaming of the
RC3 isos that were published earlier this week. I'm going to post the
official announcement sometime tomorrow morning/noon. Until then, here are
the download links:

32-bit:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.1/salix-openbox-14.1.iso/download
http://salix.enialis.net/i486/14.1/iso/salix-openbox-14.1.iso.torrent

64-bit:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/salix/files/14.1/salix64-openbox-14.1.iso/download
http://salix.enialis.net/x86_64/14.1/iso/salix64-openbox-14.1.iso.torrent

torrents are already seeding in a couple of servers.

Many thanks to djemos for all the hard work he's thrown into this!

Re: [Salix-main] Salix Openbox 14.1

George Vlahavas
And the final announcement is here:

http://forum.salixos.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6042