[Salix-main] Salix 14.1 is leaking

Genghis Khan
Hola,

Salix 14.1 Xfce I noticed that Salix 14.1 Xfce (freshly installed),
after several hours, consumes 250MB, at least, while no extra task is
running whereas Salix 13.37 (upgraded from 13.1) took between 50MB to
80MB (on extremely rare occasions 90MB - 100MB) at the same idle state
for all session time, not only during start-up.

How can I examine what is causing to Salix 14.1 to consume so much RAM
memory?