[Salix-main] Salix 13.0 64-bit repository

[Salix-main] Salix 13.0 64-bit repository

Roger Comply
Hi!
The Salix 13.0 64-bit repository currently contains both the 32 and
64-bit package for mozilla-firefox
http://mirror.inode.at/data/salix/x86_64/13.0/salix/xap/

I also noticed that a couple of the mirrors appear to be out of sync:
http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu
http://mirror.bjtu.edu.cn

Anyhow,
I’ve been running Salix OS 13.0.2 at the office since march of 2010
without issues, and I would like to thank the developers for their
continued work on this distribution.

Re: [Salix-main] Salix 13.0 64-bit repository

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Roger Comply wrote:

> Hi!
> The Salix 13.0 64-bit repository currently contains both the 32 and
> 64-bit package for mozilla-firefox
> http://mirror.inode.at/data/salix/x86_64/13.0/salix/xap/

I had already fixed that almost as soon as it happened. Both packages were
there for about 15 minutes, but unfortunately some mirrors synced in the
mean time. It will probably sync again and the bad package will dissapear
some time today. Thanks for the report anyway.

> I also noticed that a couple of the mirrors appear to be out of sync:
> http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu
> http://mirror.bjtu.edu.cn

Right. Thanks for that. I'll notify the mirror maintainers.