[Salix-main] Re : Re: The Future of Salix OS

[Salix-main] Re : Re: The Future of Salix OS

Pierrick Le Brun
Yes there has been some footwork behind the scene which should bear some fruits more visibly soon.

In any case we will work more as a team  and embrace and take time to train our new contributors.

More on this soon. :)

Pierrick

Envoyé depuis mon Sony Ericsson Xperia pro