Quantcast

[Salix-main] Proposed alternative icons and new desktop files

[Salix-main] Proposed alternative icons and new desktop files

Genghis Khan
Hola,

Since default icons of the Salix Desktop desktop files are not
compatible with various of icon themes, I suggest to replace them with
standard icon IDs.

salix-irc-support.desktop
Original: Icon=salix-irc
Proposed: Icon=help

salix-online.desktop
Original: Icon=salix-web
Proposed: Icon=applications-internet

http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1422085428.png #gnome
http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1422085796.png #brave
http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1422085820.png #tango
http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1422085873.png #mate
http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1422085908.png #highcontrast

Also, you might want to add some of these:

salix-donate.desktop
Icon=emblem-favorite
Donate to Salix

salix-diaspora.desktop
Icon=diaspora
Subscribe on DIASPORA*

salix-facebook.desktop
Icon=facebook
Like us on Facebook

salix-statusnet.desktop
Icon=statusnet
Follow us at GNU Social

salix-twitter.desktop
Icon=twitter
Follow us on Twitter

P.S. I suggest to rename "Salix IRC Support" to "IRC Support".