[Salix-main] Package submissions

George Vlahavas
May I remind everyone that we Salix 14.0 has been released and new
packages are not going to enter the repositories, unless they will be
included in a future salix edition, or are (important) bugfixes to
existing packages. Some exceptions can probably be made, for software
that is too important to not have and too difficult to build at the
same time, but this should be after discussion.