[Salix-main] Our SBo repo

George Vlahavas
Since Slackware 14.2 has been released, and slackbuilds.org now officially
provides a 14.2 repo, I have created our own copy of it in our servers:
http://download.salixos.org/sbo/14.2/

That means that you can now point your /etc/slapt-get/slapt-srcrc to 14.2

I expect I'll be able to create a new beta release within the week, fixing
any small issues the first one had.