Quantcast

[Salix-main] Next desktop/release background images

[Salix-main] Next desktop/release background images

Guth
As discussed on Jabber/IRC,
For next release/artwork/background pack, we might get access to a few
shots from

Images from the 2nd half of the 500px page might be good candidates, such
as :
-
-
-

Please let us know what you think about it, and if you have any favorite
and/or ideas/themes, please tell it.

Regards (and merry christmas :)).

Re: [Salix-main] Next desktop/release background images

George Vlahavas
As an alternative for our next wallpaper, I'm also posting this
reminder about guth's proposal to pick one of these pictures as our
next wallpaper. Does anyone think it should be better to use one of
those?

I have no idea how I could create a background picture for LILO for
any of those though...