[Salix-main] New strings for translation in the installer

[Salix-main] New strings for translation in the installer

George Vlahavas
While trying to make a beta release, I noticed there were a few strings
that hadn't received the gettext treatment in the installer and therefore
were not available for translation. I made the appropriate changes and now
the missing strings are available for translation.

You can translate them in transifex, as always:
https://www.transifex.com/gapan/salix/salix-installer/

Thanks!