[Salix-main] New strings for translation in salixtools

[Salix-main] New strings for translation in salixtools

George Vlahavas
I have updated the salixtools package with some new strings and have also
changed some of the older ones, because the translated strings included
important formating which didn't transfer well in transifex and it
interferred with proper display of strings. I kept as many of them as I
could, but several need new translations. For an example of broken
formatiing you can run for example:

LANG=de_DE.utf8 keyboardsetup -h

The new way I'm creating the translated strings will avoid issues like
that.

So please visit the salixtools tranlation project page in transifex and
add any missing strings for your language.

Many thanks!

George