Quantcast

[Salix-main] New strings for translation in gtkman

[Salix-main] New strings for translation in gtkman

I have just added a preferences dialog in gtkman, which has an only option
to set the manpage width. There are a couple of new strings to translate
because of that (although the very common "_Edit" string seems to have
been auto-translated by transifex anyway). So, if you could visit the
respective project page in transifex and add that missing string it would
be great:
https://www.transifex.com/gapan/salix/gtkman/

I have made a package for testing if you want to try it. You can get it
here:
http://people.salixos.org/gapan/gtkman/

Thank you!

Re: [Salix-main] New strings for translation in gtkman

Richard Lapointe
Seems to work fine here

Rich