[Salix-main] New string for spi

George Vlahavas
I have added a --clean option in spi, that basically runs slapt-get
--clean and slapt-src --clean. A new string is available for translation
because of that. Please visit the transifex project page and add it for
you language (and also fill any other strings that might still be
unstranslated).

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/salix/resource/spi/

Several translations are already done! Even after such a short time since
I made the actual commit so some people have been paying attention!
Thanks!

The code is in git for now, I'll upload a package once a few more
translations have been added.

Thank you!

Re: [Salix-main] New string for spi

Gatis Kalnins-2
Hi guys,

Yesterday i send request in Transifex about creating of a Latvian translations group. Please, confirm. I want to start translations to latvian language :)

Gatis Kalnins
+371-26483745

2014/1/2 George Vlahavas <[hidden email]>
I have added a --clean option in spi, that basically runs slapt-get
--clean and slapt-src --clean. A new string is available for translation
because of that. Please visit the transifex project page and add it for
you language (and also fill any other strings that might still be
unstranslated).

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/salix/resource/spi/

Several translations are already done! Even after such a short time since
I made the actual commit so some people have been paying attention!
Thanks!

The code is in git for now, I'll upload a package once a few more
translations have been added.

Thank you!

Re: [Salix-main] New string for spi

George Vlahavas
I have just approved it, thanks!

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014, Gatis Kalnins wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Yesterday i send request in Transifex about creating of a Latvian
> translations group. Please, confirm. I want to start translations to
> latvian language :)
>
> Gatis Kalnins
> +371-26483745
>

> 2014/1/2 George Vlahavas <[hidden email]>
>
>> I have added a --clean option in spi, that basically runs slapt-get
>> --clean and slapt-src --clean. A new string is available for translation
>> because of that. Please visit the transifex project page and add it for
>> you language (and also fill any other strings that might still be
>> unstranslated).
>>
>> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/salix/resource/spi/
>>
>> Several translations are already done! Even after such a short time since
>> I made the actual commit so some people have been paying attention!
>> Thanks!
>>
>> The code is in git for now, I'll upload a package once a few more
>> translations have been added.
>>
>> Thank you!

Re: [Salix-main] New string for spi

Gatis Kalnins-2