[Salix-main] New claws-mail packages

George Vlahavas
I have built new packages for claws-mail, version 3.11.1. You can find
them here:

http://people.salixos.org/gapan/claws-mail/

There are some people that have complained about the claws-mail packages
that we currently have in the 14.1 repos. I am very hesitant to upgrade
them with these packages as they have received no testing so far. So, if
you use claws-mail daily, try replacing the stock packages with these. If
they turn out to be OK, maybe I'll upload them to the 14.1 repos.

Re: [Salix-main] New claws-mail packages

Dimitris Tzemos
I have upgraded the 64 bit claws_mail package with the 3.11.1.
It is working fine. I will test more since claws_mail is my mail
client.

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:44:53 +0300 (EEST)
George Vlahavas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have built new packages for claws-mail, version 3.11.1. You can
> find them here:
>
> http://people.salixos.org/gapan/claws-mail/
>
> There are some people that have complained about the claws-mail
> packages that we currently have in the 14.1 repos. I am very hesitant
> to upgrade them with these packages as they have received no testing
> so far. So, if you use claws-mail daily, try replacing the stock
> packages with these. If they turn out to be OK, maybe I'll upload
> them to the 14.1 repos.

> Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live
> exercises
> http://www.bonitasoft.com/be-part-of-it/events/bpm-camp-virtual-
> event?utm_

Re: [Salix-main] New claws-mail packages

Alejandro Simón
The claws_mail-3.11.1 package is working fine in my 64-bits Salix!

----