[Salix-main] Mirror monitor page

George Vlahavas
Following a suggestion from chmuri (who also kindly provides a mirror for
our repository in Poland) I have setup mirmon to check the status of all
our repository mirrors. You can find this in:
http://salixos.org/mirmon.html

and it's also linked to from our downloads page in the main site.

It checks the status of all our html, ftp and rsync mirrors. Note that the
Ukraine mirrors are actually OK, but for some reason the mirror
maintainer is not mirroring the entire repository, only just parts of
it. Hoping to solve this with the mirror maintainer soon.

This could be very useful I think...