[Salix-main] Login in forum failed

Alejandro D. Simón
Hello,
After changing my email address in profile, I couldn´t access to the forum.
System message is:
"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

Ing. Alejandro D. Simón

Re: [Salix-main] Login in forum failed

George Vlahavas
I just reactivated your account a few minutes ago. When did you try?