Quantcast

[Salix-main] Giving some love to the Salix homepage and start-up guide

[Salix-main] Giving some love to the Salix homepage and start-up guide

Perseo

0xCE1F1C53.asc (3K) Download Attachment
0xCE1F1C53.asc.sig (744 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Salix-main] Giving some love to the Salix homepage and start-up guide

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Perseo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have the following idea hanging around my head and I want to know
> that you think about it.
>
> Well, lately I've visited quite often the Salix homepage and the
> start-up guide and even though it has high-quality content I think its
> look and feel a little outdated can make visitors get a wrong
> impression of what is Salix and all the hard work behind this great
> project. That is to say, Salix offers a great care about its aesthetic
> and design in all its versions so it is a pity that its cover, both
> the homepage and the guide, does not project the same feeling.
>
> I fully understand that the core team can not do everything,
> therefore, I would like to volunteer to give it some freshness. I am
> not proposing a major change, I am in favor of minimalism, but with a
> few new styles and sexy fonts are obtained wonders.

No problem if you start playing with the css and come up with
something that is better than we currently have...