[Salix-main] Fwd: [Framadate][Pour diffusion aux sondés] Sondage : Salix team meeting - December

[Salix-main] Fwd: [Framadate][Pour diffusion aux sondés] Sondage : Salix team meeting - December

Tim Beech
Another attempt!

Re: [Salix-main] Fwd: [Framadate][Pour diffusion aux sondés] Sondage : Salix team meeting - December

Cyrille Pontvieux

Hello, I updated my availability. I used "JRD_bis" as I cannot modify my first post.

Cyrille/JRD

Le 2013-11-30 21:05, Tim Beech a écrit :

Another attempt!