Quantcast

[Salix-main] Forum problem: Unable to post a reply

[Salix-main] Forum problem: Unable to post a reply

jayseye
Hi, the Forum reports an error when I attempt to post a reply:

  "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."

Specifically the post I'm trying to reply to is:
<http://www.salixos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4443&sid=b75916abecd11562f30d38770278914c&p=28881#p28881>.

When I click on the POST REPLY button, the URL becomes:
<http://www.salixos.org/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=4443&sid=dd0b652662c3beeb315defd6f24ad014>.

The text I'm trying to post, excluding the surrounding quotes, is:

"Thanks, would you like to post a link to your blueprint here?

Also did I understand correctly, that Trinity is available for
Slackware -current :?: I've yet to find it. Thank you in advance for
any leads!"

Any ideas?

Regards,
Marc (jayseye)

Re: [Salix-main] Forum problem: Unable to post a reply

Tim Beech
Just had the same problem, also with a PM when I tried that instead.

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013, jayseye wrote:

> Hi, the Forum reports an error when I attempt to post a reply:
>
>  "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."
>
> Specifically the post I'm trying to reply to is:
> <http://www.salixos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4443&sid=b75916abecd11562f30d38770278914c&p=28881#p28881>.
>
> When I click on the POST REPLY button, the URL becomes:
> <http://www.salixos.org/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=4443&sid=dd0b652662c3beeb315defd6f24ad014>.
>
> The text I'm trying to post, excluding the surrounding quotes, is:
>
> "Thanks, would you like to post a link to your blueprint here?
>
> Also did I understand correctly, that Trinity is available for
> Slackware -current :?: I've yet to find it. Thank you in advance for
> any leads!"
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards,
> Marc (jayseye)

Re: [Salix-main] Forum problem: Unable to post a reply

jayseye
Also having problems accessing the repo using "slapt-get -u". It has
yet to time out, though the response time is so slow as to be
unusable. First noticed the problem during:

  "Retrieving patch list [http://salix.enialis.net/i486/14.0/]..."

After aborting and restarting, it got through that stage OK, and is
now stuck at:

  "Retrieving ChangeLog.txt [http://salix.enialis.net/i486/14.0/]..."

Thanks for the confirmation about the Forum, mimosa. Do you also have
a problem similar to mine with slapt-get (or GSlapt)?

Regards,
Marc (jayseye)

On 1/29/13, tim.beech <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just had the same problem, also with a PM when I tried that instead.
>
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2013, jayseye wrote:
>
>> Hi, the Forum reports an error when I attempt to post a reply:
>>
>>  "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."
>>
>> Specifically the post I'm trying to reply to is:
>> <http://www.salixos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4443&sid=b75916abecd11562f30d38770278914c&p=28881#p28881>.
>>
>> When I click on the POST REPLY button, the URL becomes:
>> <http://www.salixos.org/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=4443&sid=dd0b652662c3beeb315defd6f24ad014>.
>>
>> The text I'm trying to post, excluding the surrounding quotes, is:
>>
>> "Thanks, would you like to post a link to your blueprint here?
>>
>> Also did I understand correctly, that Trinity is available for
>> Slackware -current :?: I've yet to find it. Thank you in advance for
>> any leads!"
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Marc (jayseye)

Re: [Salix-main] Forum problem: Unable to post a reply

jayseye
Good new first: the repo seems OK now; "slapt-get -u" completed after
another restart or two.

Bad news is that the Forum is totally down, with the now-familiar SQL ERROR.

Regards,
Marc (jayseye)

On 1/29/13, jayseye <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Also having problems accessing the repo using "slapt-get -u".

Re: [Salix-main] Forum problem: Unable to post a reply

thenktor
> Bad news is that the Forum is totally down, with the now-familiar SQL ERROR.

I've fixed that.

--
Thorsten Mühlfelder
Salix OS: www.salixos.org