[Salix-main] Forum Account

jnx

[Salix-main] Forum Account

jnx
Hi everyboy! It's been a week since I registered in the forum and I haven't received an activation mail so I can't acces.
It seems to be a long time, Is this normal? Is the forum working ok?

jnx.

Re: [Salix-main] Forum Account

Alejandro D. Simón
Hi. I changed my email address at the forum and never received the confirmation email. Therefore, I can no longer access the forums with my username.

Ing. Alejandro D. Simón
[hidden email]

Hi everyboy! It's been a week since I registered in the forum and I haven't received an activation mail so I can't acces.
It seems to be a long time, Is this normal? Is the forum working ok?

jnx.

Re: [Salix-main] Forum Account

Raphael Burquet-2
hi

you first most be unsubscribe the old e-mail.

best regarst

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/

Re: [Salix-main] Forum Account

There is a problem with your email provider (gmx) and emails sent from our
forum server. gmx thinks it is spam and never delivers it. I have known
this for some time (a few months), but hadn't had the time to look into it
yet.

I have activated your account manually, you should be able to log in now,
but you will still not be able to receive any notifications from the
forum.

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi everyboy! It's been a week since I registered in the forum and I haven't received an activation mail so I can't acces.
> It seems to be a long time, Is this normal? Is the forum working ok?
> jnx.

Re: [Salix-main] Forum Account

Alejandro D. Simón
It´s the same with yahoo.com??

Ing. Alejandro D. Simón
[hidden email]

There is a problem with your email provider (gmx) and emails sent from our
forum server. gmx thinks it is spam and never delivers it. I have known
this for some time (a few months), but hadn't had the time to look into it
yet.

I have activated your account manually, you should be able to log in now,
but you will still not be able to receive any notifications from the
forum.

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi everyboy! It's been a week since I registered in the forum and I haven't received an activation mail so I can't acces.
> It seems to be a long time, Is this normal? Is the forum working ok?
> jnx.

Re: [Salix-main] Forum Account

George Vlahavas
Hi Alejandro,

Sorry, I missed your emails earlier because they went into my spam box.

For yahoo.com, it could be, I'm not sure.

I have now activated your account manually too, so you should be able
to log in. You may still not be receiving forum notifications though.