[Salix-main] Distrowatch interviews djemos

[Salix-main] Distrowatch interviews djemos

George Vlahavas
Our developer, Dimitris Tzemos has been interviewed by distrowatch. The
interview is mostly about Salix's sister project, Slackel. You can listen
to the interview at
https://player.fm/series/distrowatch-weekly-podcast-1278455/distrowatch-weekly-issue-716-12-june-2017

There is also an ogg vorbis file if you prefer that:
http://people.salixos.org/djemos/salix/slackel-podcast/dww20170612.ogg

The interview starts around 29:45 into the audio file.

Nice one Dimitris!

Re: [Salix-main] Distrowatch interviews djemos

Dimitris Tzemos-3
Thank you George.

Στις 14/06/2017 01:20 πμ, ο George Vlahavas έγραψε: