[Salix-main] A How to for Beta Testers

skk

[Salix-main] A How to for Beta Testers

skk
Hi,
        Following on from a conversation with Mimosa and Djemos, I have
put a few suggestions together for anybody who thinks they may like to
beta test a new release, but don't know how to begin.

It is on the wiki under User Documentation (under B ), and of course,
being a wiki article, anyone with access can edit it to improve it for
all.

Hope it helps,
Shanek54

Re: [Salix-main] A How to for Beta Testers

Tim Beech
> It is on the wiki under User Documentation (under B ), and of course,
> being a wiki article, anyone with access can edit it to improve it for
> all.

Thanks very much for this - it looks excellent, and I am sure it will
encourage more users to help out with testing.

Here is the URL by the way:

http://docs.salixos.org/wiki/How_to_Beta_Test