Artwork and Design

jnx

Artwork and Design

jnx
Hi there!
I've been playing around with some icons and logos for Salix. Before doing something wrong or not according to the project, I'd like to know if there are stabilished guidelines about this. I mean, defined colors, font styles, design guides...

Thanks a lot.

Juan.

Re: [Salix-main] Artwork and Design

George Vlahavas
Hi Juan,

please go ahead and post your work! As for guidelines, nothing is set in
stone. You can see the colors we have in the logo right now, the green
colors in the website can also be a guideline. And the artwork we're using
for the desktop is based on blue. But if something looks better than what
we have now, we'll use it!